i miss the good old days of tumblr. we were all filthy homestucks but we were fucking happy
basic spelling when it comes to trans terms, since these things tend to get misspelled fairly often:
- transgender, not ‘transgendered’. you wouldn’t say someone is gayed; it’s the same thing here
- trans, not trans*
- remember to put the space. trans woman, trans man, trans non-binary person
- not necessarily related to spelling, but don’t use ‘enby’ as a blanket term for all non-binary people. some of us don’t like it or are uncomfortable with it, and prefer ‘nb’ or ‘non-binary’. stick with non-binary until you know what a person is okay with
- dont use the terms FtM or MtF to refer to trans men and trans women unless you know that they are okay with it.
- add on if you see this list and have something else to say
if i had a jet pack i would look AWESOME dying within the first 2 minutes of having a jet pack.
I was kinda inspired by my friend that plays the violin. She cosplayed rose before.
Mehh I’m not that good at lighting and all those landscape shite.
was it rose
you got me we paid rose to be johns 18th birthday stripper because we all know about the heterosexual feelings she invokes in him and shes been charging me $100/hour to beat my ass in mario party
she didnt even take off her shoes
worst stripper ever
Karkat “HE STABBED ME ONCE BUT I THINK IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING” Vantas